Why are PCs Powerful?
- Group management and PDI only gets you so far.
- Your reps deserve your personal time and attention, and this is a huge way that you can build personal relationships, add value, create more success for your reps and office.
- Before you coach anyone else, you need to learn to coach yourself.
- Take notes. Send them to the rep afterwards, and put the notes in queuesalesteam or webpdi
- Keep things confidential. Don't record unless it's okay, and don't share the recording unless it's okay.
- Don't be afraid for the PC to go in any direction. Have intention and an agenda, but let it flow freely.
- Be prepared - vectorconnect, queue, njlegacyrep.com , and virtual demo results all up.
- When possible, ask them to come prepared (with a schedule set or reflection questions /form answered )
PC Basic Outline
Drew Frank Outlines
COMING SOON: smra pc outline 🔥